Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Now

Yesterday I received a size 1 diaper sample in the mail, this instantly made me a little teary eyed and made me think how time really goes so fast, it doesn’t seem all that long ago that we were bringing our baby girl home. There are moments that you wish for the now and moments when you wish for the past, I don’t often wish for the future anymore because I have realized that everything I need and want is happening now and the rest will happen when it is meant to be. Charlie broke my emotional state by showing me once again how much she notices, she took the diaper and tried to change her doll, some may say this is a hint that she is ready for a baby sister or brother, I just think it’s my daughter being brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment