Today I came into work, opened my email and was greeted with a subject line that read Summer Hours I then read the email and was so happy to find out we have every Friday off WOO HOO let the summer begin.
Justin & I were married December 29th, 2007 and since we like winter so much we welcomed our little girl Charlie into the world January 30, 2009, we became a family of four June 27th, 2011 when our little guy Reid was born. This blog is for us to share our stories with you because we are "SO VERY HAPPY" and we hope that reading this adds a little more happiness to your day too!
Jealous! I want to work for a company like yours :-)
ReplyDeleteHow awesome. So glad for you...maybe that means a long weekend out to visit?? :)
ReplyDeleteso now it's family day Fridays!!!
ReplyDelete