
I hope to finally plant my garden this weekend. Last year my Green Thumb Mother helped me to get my garden started by helping me to plant about 6 perennials, the rest of my garden was full of annuals. This year I am going to try to pick out all my flowers on my own without my Mom to hold my hand…who am I kidding we all know I will make at least 3 phone calls to her well shopping for this years plants. The thing I want to add for sure this summer is a pretty yellow rose bush and lots of different colored annuals. Justin also showed his super green thumb side by starting his tomato bushes from seeds this year, we now just need to transfer them into the garden and see if tomatoes will actually grow. Here’s hoping to a weekend full of sunshine instead of snow.

Hopefully you guys don't get any snow this weekend! I'll cross my fingers for you.
ReplyDeleteAlso, you are entitled to call your mother for gardening advice. She has years of wisdom that I'm sure she is happy to share.
Good for you though. I don't even know the difference between an annual and a perennial. I'll stay in the kitchen for now :)
A yellow rose bush will be so pretty...I'm jealous of your garden!
ReplyDelete