Monday, May 17, 2010

Another Week

The sun is shining, I only have to work 2 days this week & my Mom is cooking dinner tonight. My week is off to a good start.

We had a great weekend of celebrating Friday Justin's Parents took us to the KEG for dinner, Saturday we did some shopping hung out in the backward and bounced on our neighbor’s new tramp. Sunday I was witness to Christina and Kirk's legal wedding ceremony, it was a very nice simple ceremony and I was honored to get to share in it. Sunday was also Justin's 30th Birthday it was a low key celebration as we had already partied earlier in the month. We leave for Palm Springs Wednesday morning, I can hardly wait to sit in the sun & shop shop shop. This will be Charlie's second plane trip, her first was when she was 6 months and not all that mobile, this time is will be much more interesting trying to keep her sitting for 3 hours. Wish us luck.

Happy Birthday to my awesome sister-in-law Regan! Hope you have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good weekend! That is so special that you were able to witness Christina and Kirk's legal ceremony. What an honor.

    Good luck with the plane ride with Charlie. I'm sure she'll be an angel.

    ReplyDelete