Friday, May 7, 2010

It's Friday

It's Friday and I am so ready for the weekend. My day started off driving into work with my Sister, I love when we commute together it makes getting up and going to work much more enjoyable when you get to share a little morning conversation with you best friend, the morning got even better with an email from Kelly with pictures of Palm Springs reminding me in less then 2 weeks we will be enjoying the sun, I can hardly wait it is going to be such a fun mini vacation. And to end the day Justin and Charlie will pick me up from the train and we will head over to e-children to scope out a new baby bag, it is time for me to get a more “practical” diaper bag, I am finding it hard to keep all of Charlie’s toddler stuff organized in my Baby PHAT diaper bag, hopefully I can find one that is both stylish and practical.

PS I also love Friday cause it is the day after Thursday which means I got my Vampire Diaries fix for the week. Love that show!


1 comment:

  1. Vampire diaries hey? hmmm, never seen it. Perhaps I will dwnload it and check it out. I'm so jealous that you're going to Palm Springs. Sounds amazing.

    In regards to the diaper bag. I'm sure you'll find one that looks super cute. Maybe if they call it a "Toy Satchel" it would be more appealing?

    ReplyDelete