I would like to start today’s post by giving a shout out to all the Mama’s in my life, hope your Sunday was a wonderful & relaxing day. My day was awesome I got to spend it with my two favorite people, Justin & Charlie. It is amazing to think this is already my second mothers day it feels like yesterday I was counting down the days until I became a Mom, now I have celebrated two mothers days with my little girl, everyday she makes me smile, I remember last year looking at her on mothers day she was just over 3 months old so tiny and dependant on me, this year Charlie woke me up by banging on our bedroom door and giving me a big snotty kiss, she also had felt marker all over her face courtesy of Daddy letting her draw in my M-Day card. WOW is pretty much all I can say, I am thankful everyday for Charlie she brings so much happiness and love into my life and allows me to look at the world in a new and refreshing way, and most of all she has made me a Mother and that is by far the best thing I have ever done.
Charlie and I May 2009


No comments:
Post a Comment