My first official post, what should it be about? So many places I could start. I have decided I would list a few of my favorite moments since our family grew from 2 to 3.
January 30th, 2009
Charlize “Charlie” Ella Wetsch makes her debut into the world, after making Mommy tough it out for a few days she finally arrived and was so instantly loved. By far the best moment ever!

Hello World
Introducing Charlie to our family and friends, I could list a ton of pictures and write so much, the love you experience when having a child is so unique, new and so wonderful, to get to share that with everyone is amazing.
Surprise
Finding out that one of your best friends is pregnant, and an even better surprise finding out she is having TWINS! This was a moment forever engraved in my memories.
Shopping with Charlie
We all know that I love the mall and now I have found the best shopping companion ever a baby, this faze quickly passed but it was so enjoyable for about 9 months. Now at 13 months all she wants to do is walk around and pull things off the rack…not so fun.
Toronto
This was Charlie’s first plane ride and first time meeting her Uncle Jeff, Auntie Jane and Cousin Mathis. We had such an awesome trip.
Halloween
The picture says it all!

Kimi moves to Canada!
I was so happy to finally meet my sister’s boyfriend Kimi from Japan, and even happier to see my sisters joy in him finally being here. He is awesome, and we are so grateful to have him as a part of our lives.
Banff
Our first weekend away from Charlie, as much as we missed her it was so nice to have some “couple” time for a few days.
Charlie’s First Birthday
This was an awesome day, not only did our baby girl turn 1 she decided that this would be the first day she officially started walking.
January 30th, 2009
Charlize “Charlie” Ella Wetsch makes her debut into the world, after making Mommy tough it out for a few days she finally arrived and was so instantly loved. By far the best moment ever!
Hello World
Introducing Charlie to our family and friends, I could list a ton of pictures and write so much, the love you experience when having a child is so unique, new and so wonderful, to get to share that with everyone is amazing.
Surprise
Finding out that one of your best friends is pregnant, and an even better surprise finding out she is having TWINS! This was a moment forever engraved in my memories.
Shopping with Charlie
We all know that I love the mall and now I have found the best shopping companion ever a baby, this faze quickly passed but it was so enjoyable for about 9 months. Now at 13 months all she wants to do is walk around and pull things off the rack…not so fun.
Toronto
This was Charlie’s first plane ride and first time meeting her Uncle Jeff, Auntie Jane and Cousin Mathis. We had such an awesome trip.
Halloween
The picture says it all!
Kimi moves to Canada!
I was so happy to finally meet my sister’s boyfriend Kimi from Japan, and even happier to see my sisters joy in him finally being here. He is awesome, and we are so grateful to have him as a part of our lives.
Banff
Our first weekend away from Charlie, as much as we missed her it was so nice to have some “couple” time for a few days.
Charlie’s First Birthday
This was an awesome day, not only did our baby girl turn 1 she decided that this would be the first day she officially started walking.


Welcome to the blogging world Kels! It will be fun {and often frustrating when you can't think of a single thing to blog about}! Love the collection of memories from the last year. Charlie is the cutest little doll and she has brought so much joy to so many people!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I was inspired by you to start blogging, I love reading your blog every week :)
ReplyDelete