Friday, March 26, 2010
Close Call
Yesterday afternoon I picked Charlie up from Daycare we were headed to my Mom's place and I decided to take a different route, so I turned left onto Elbow and out pops a police officer. Some choice words were expressed in a quiet voice so Charlie could not hear Mommy cursing the cop. I pulled over and rolled down my window and was informed that there are no left turns between 4-6, I was honestly shocked cause obviously I hadn't read the sign, the police officer took a glance at Charlie and probably noticed my genuine surprise that he was going to give me a $135 ticket for turning left at 4:05pm and kindly said "I will let you off with a warning this time". So lessons learnt perhaps being more aware of road signs should be a driving priority and having a baby in the car might make some cops hearts melt. So thank you Mr. Police Officer for making my day by not giving me a stupid ticket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment