Friday, March 19, 2010
Daddy & Daughter Day
Friday is Daddy & Daughter day for Justin & Charlie. At first I must admit I was very jealous of these days, I was jealous of them before we had a daughter and every Friday I would get up and go to work and Justin would be snoring away, oh to work four 10 hour days that's an awesome schedule. But now I realize that this day is awesome for the two of them. Justin takes her swimming, out for breakfast, grocery shopping, and I know he just can't wait until she is old enough to take to the driving range I would not be surprised if he tried to convince me this summer she was ready. So all and all beside the fact that I have to work instead of hang out with them I realize Fridays are an awesome day for my hubby and daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love that you have a blog too! I wouldn't be suprised if he attempted taking her to the driving range this summer. It's so nice that they have Daddy, Daughter days!
ReplyDelete