Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Us lately!





I am back to blogging, only took me 4 1/2 months to get myself organized. Where to start Reid is growing like crazy the newborn stage has long past, he began to sit at the end of November, he is very strong and trying his hardest to get to his sister and her toys, god help me I may have a crawler sooner then I think. Yesterday I discovered his first tooth had popped through, ahhhhh not going to lie this freaks me out as a nursing Mama, with Charlie I was lucky no teeth until 9 months when she was long done with nursing. But in general Reid is such a happy baby, loves his cuddles and loves to laugh at his sis I would like to say I am his favorite but if you could see the way his eyes light up as soon as he sees his big sis we all know his favorite person is Charlie.

I've discovered a sad truth Charlie is no longer a baby, not even a little bit. She is growing up to be quite a wonderful and sassy almost 3 year old. She is always quick to make us laugh with comments like "I want to wear my uggly boots like Mommy" or well shopping and music is on asking "Is this Katy Perry or Lady Gaga?". Her and I have so much fun, there rarely is a quiet moment in our house or wherever we may be. She loves being a big sister and is quite proud of her brother sometimes a little too protective like when a stranger comments on how cute he is sometimes she is quick to say "that's MY! brother", that would be the sassiness! Charlie started ballet in November, Justin and I were able to view her class last week I was a proud Mama took about 10 videos, so adorable!

The past 4 1/2 months since my last post have been wonderful, I love love love being at home with my babies. I promise to post updates more often :)

Love, Kelsey

3 comments:

  1. OMG, your family is gorgeous. I love that Charlie is developing her own personality. ANd there's no way she'd be your kid without a bit of sass. Reid is getting so big, I really get sad that I can't be there to cuddle your kids. Your family is gorgeous. Hope you guys have a merry Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you're back to blogging. I can't wait to say a quick hello to the kids in a few days!

    I love the family pics. The kids are so funny, you can see the personalities even in the pictures. Reid has teeth already? Holy moly, he's going to be walking before you know it.

    Also, I love the Charlie is Reid's favorite. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more thing. Look at the eyes on those kids. Heartbreakers in the making :)

    ReplyDelete