Reid is 1 month old today, WOW! He is such a content baby and should be since his life is made up of eating, sleeping & crying every so often, he is much more of a grunter. He had a doc appointment a week and a half ago and already weighs 11lbs 8oz so I am guessing this week he is already over the 12lbs mark, he is very healthy. Life as a family of 4 is awesome, we are all so in love!
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Happy 1 Month Birthday Mr. Reid
Reid is 1 month old today, WOW! He is such a content baby and should be since his life is made up of eating, sleeping & crying every so often, he is much more of a grunter. He had a doc appointment a week and a half ago and already weighs 11lbs 8oz so I am guessing this week he is already over the 12lbs mark, he is very healthy. Life as a family of 4 is awesome, we are all so in love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't believe how big and cute he is. I wish I could give him a cuddle x
ReplyDeleteSmall tear. I love him.
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you're a family of 4. Amazing.