Friday, April 23, 2010

Is that what I look like?

Lately Charlie has been testing the waters when it comes to trying to get away with things. An example of this is climbing onto our fire place mantel, last night she did this about 3 times before I had to call in the big guns "Daddy" to tell her NO, for some reason whenever I say NO she looks back at me smiles and shakes her finger, it is very hard not to smile at her but also hard not to think is that what I look like? Perhaps I should work harder on my disciplinary skills, the whole giggling when you are trying to get a point across is probably not effective.

1 comment:

  1. So funny. I can see a clear picture of this in my head. She needs a papa finley to set her straight. :)

    ReplyDelete