This picture is beautiful, Christina looked so gorgeous! Christina & I on her wedding day The classic J&K photo The crew Jen, Dayna, Me & Nina on our day trip to the island Another classic J&K photo
Love the pics! Thanks for posting those :) PS - That pic of Charlie with Austin on Kelly's FB totally floored me. Charlie is so fricken cute I can hardly stand it!
Justin & I were married December 29th, 2007 and since we like winter so much we welcomed our little girl Charlie into the world January 30, 2009, we became a family of four June 27th, 2011 when our little guy Reid was born. This blog is for us to share our stories with you because we are "SO VERY HAPPY" and we hope that reading this adds a little more happiness to your day too!
Love the pics! Thanks for posting those :)
ReplyDeletePS - That pic of Charlie with Austin on Kelly's FB totally floored me. Charlie is so fricken cute I can hardly stand it!