Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm 7 Months



Age:
7 Months (in 2 days)

Weight: 20 lbs 7 oz this puts me in the 90th percentile for my age.

Height: 29" this puts me in the 95th percentile for my age.

Food: I am eating 3 meals a day with 2 of the following at each meal cereal, fruit, veggies and today I had my first taste of chicken.

Teeth: I got my front bottom 2 teeth in the middle of December.

Activity: I can sit all by myself I don't even need pillows surrounding me anymore I am one sturdy little guy, I can get myself up from a lying down position and have begun to pull myself up in the crib and today I started to CRAWL!

Talking: I can say Mama, and I am babbling all sorts of little sounds.

Sleep: I go to bed at 7:30pm and wake most nights around 5ish for a little snack and then I go back to sleep until about 7:30am. I am napping around 10:30am for about an hour and I have an afternoon nap around 2:00pm some days only for an hour others for up to 2 or 3 hours.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie. He'll have Charlie beat out in weight in no time :) So awesome that he's babbling away now too!

    I'm sure your an extra busy mama now that he's mobile.

    ReplyDelete