Friday, April 8, 2011

29 Weeks


Pregnancy Stats

How Far Along: 29 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 21 lbs

Gender: ?...put your guesses in only 11 weeks to go.

Movement: Well, she or he is still head down (yay!), so still feeling plenty of kicking in my upper bell. She or he likes to sit with there baby booty stuck out, often making my belly look very lop sided.

Sleep: I don’t have too much trouble falling asleep, but man do I have trouble waking up. So guess that pretty much sums up my sleep habits pregnant or not.

What I miss: Being able to lay with Charlie on my chest until she falls asleep, I have had to teach her that if she wants to cuddle she has to lie beside Mommy, because my belly is getting way to big! Which she then replies “ooohhhh BIG belly”

Cravings: Peanut Butter, I didn’t really think this until my sister pointed out how every recipe I send her has some sort of PB in it.

Symptoms: Sore ribs

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing! All of this pregnancy stuff still scares me, but you make it look so easy. I can't wait to meet your newest, littlest one!

    ReplyDelete