Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Let it snow....
Winter has arrived and for some reason I am not totally turned off of it maybe because I was organized and ready for the change. I set my alarm for a 1/2 hour earlier, layed out Charlie and I's winter gear, Justin scraped my car windows before he left, and with all these things done it allowed me to get Charlie to daycare at 7:10am and I felt like super Mom because she was the only one in her room guess the rest of the Mom's didn't get organized the night before haha. One thing I did realize after my icy walk from the train is that I am in need of some winter boots, pretty much the old school ones I wore in elementary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good for you for being so organized! I totally agree about the winter boots..I'm going out today to see if I can find some!
ReplyDelete