Thursday, October 7, 2010
Good Morning
Charlie work up at 6:30 this morning, about the exact same time I looked at the clock and decided I better get up or else I was going to be very late for work. Normally Charlie stays asleep until I have to wake her to get ready for daycare, but this morning I was blessed to have her as part of my morning routine normally this would add a whole bunch of chaos to my already rushed routine but this morning Charlie was so good, she sat and read her books in the bathroom well I showered, well I did my hair and make-up she “reorganized” the cupboard and when it was time for me to get dressed and she saw what I was wearing she pulled at her pants and said “Charlie pants too” she went to her closet took out black pants as she wanted to wear black ones just like Mommy, moments like this make me realize having a Daughter to share all the simple girly things in life is amazing. What a great start to the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Very cool. I'm glad you have Charlie to share special moments like that with. I can imagine it will only get better.
ReplyDeleteHope you guys have a great Thanksgiving weekend!