Friday, July 30, 2010

18 MONTHS

Because we made you
My darlin
With the love in each of our hearts
We were a family, my darlin
Right from the start.

-Wilco
Reblogged from http://dearbabyblog.com/

547 days ago we met our little Charlie, her big blue eyes, her little voice and entrance into the world are all unforgettable memories. I remember calling our family and telling them we had a girl. Wow there is no better feeling then revealing to the world that your child has arrived. Over the last 18 months I have watched my tiny newborn grow so quickly into a bubbly toddler. As cheesy as it is to say over and over time goes way to fast. So here’s to my little monkey, you have made Mommy & Daddy’s life so much more complete, and just this week you started to say I love you, I am the only one that can understand it but I know it is what you are saying as it is your reply when I tell you I LOVE YOU.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. This made me cry. I love you guys!

    I want a baby.

    ReplyDelete